Be Social!

February 5, 2013

Page Rank Update by Google - Feb 4 2013


Page Rank - Forum of Thoughts

Hi guys, today I noticed there was a page rank update to my blog from PR0 to PR1 which is good but I was hoping for a PR2. 

As every one else I don't want to write a post on how important Page Rank is and what you should do to increase your page rank and bla bla bla..




Share your Page rank change with us, to see what is the pattern like this time around. I believe most sites/blogs would have stayed the same or 1 PR up. 

Only shocking update for me is that most of my "links to your site" is gone. Hope that is just a glitch :(

Update1:

That was indeed a glitch and got all my links back in webmaster tools. This has become a regular thing when there is a pagerank update.


4 comments:

  1. I've also got a page rank update from PR0 to PR1, lets rejoice and drink to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ardiv Jauhari, good for you..and do you have a blog or hosted site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drop in the number of links to your site in webmaster tools is glitch confirmed by others and notified to Google employees.. here is the link for that discussion.

    http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/HB8ZdK_DDyw/discussion%5B1-25-true%5D

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share? Speak-out!